CDL Truck Drivers Wanted! Earn $3500 to $6000+ Per Week!
Manchester Motor Freight, a well established New England based trucking company, specializing in intermodal container drayage, has immediate openings for CDL class-A Owner-Operators. We are continually searching for highly qualified, experienced and dedicated truck drivers to join our team. We have immediate job openings for Owner-Operator truck drivers as well as job openings for company drivers. All work is regional and primarily in and out of intermodal railyards. We service the follow terminals:
CSX – Winterhaven, FL — CSX Tampa, FL
Primarily intermodal loads. Clean driving record required. Hazmat and TWIC are a plus.
- $500 Semi-Annual Safety Bonuses!
- $100 Bonus for ALL clean DOT stop!
- Detention Pay
- Hazmat and Tanker Surcharge Pay
- Fuel Surcharge Pay
- HIGHLY Competitive compensation – load based pay
- Excellent Benefits for Company Drivers
- No overnights required
- No weekends required, but work is available
- No-touch freight
- Weekly Settlements
- Consistent, year-round, steady work – as much as you can handle!
Customer Service / Dispatch / Driver Manager
The Driver Manager will manage asset utilization and drivers to ensure high delivery of customer service and fleet profitability. Additionally, the DM assists, coaches, mentors drivers with all training and administrative items.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a fleet of trucks to provide superior customer service results
- Knowledge and application of all FMCSA guidance regarding safety and driver responsibilities
- Handling urgent situations in a timely and professional manner while maintaining your poise
- Tracking drivers, loads and rail schedules to increase driver productivity and service results
- Effectively manage safety results by creating and enhancing an aggressive safety program
- Effectively network with our customer service, planning and finance functions
- Planning future workload with an emphasis on success and high driver productivity
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- The ideal candidate is a professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Transportation, supply chain or logistics experience is preferred but not required
- Previous intermodal experience a plus
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong organization and planning skills as they pertain to daily trip planning and schedules
- Possess working-level knowledge of transportation P&L metrics and levers to drive profitability
- Above average computer skills with emphasis on transportation-specific software/platforms
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Team player
- 3% company contribution to 401(k) savings plan
- 100% Company paid medical insurance
- Annual bonuses available
- Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and personal time off
- Available dental and vision insurance plans
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do